This privacy statement was last updated on August 16, 2021
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://romsmania.games. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
• We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement.
• We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes.
• We first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf.
• We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data, and retention period
On this website, there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested parties for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact form: The purpose is to maintain the communication with the subject itself indicated in the contact form.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. This website may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out by the people who become followers on social networks of the official pages of this website will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that apply in each case and previously accepted by the user of this website. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, reporting activities, products, or services on this website. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case, we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
This website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
2. Sharing with other parties
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, this website shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
• Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help this website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
• Server: All data stored on the server on which this website is hosted by Banahosting. However, this company does not have access to the data query as it is an unmanaged virtual server. More information at: https://www.banahosting.com/
• Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, based in the USA. The WordPress Foundation processes the data for the purpose of providing its web platform services to this website. More information at: https://wordpress.org
• OGads: OGAds is a Mobile & Desktop content locking network that helps affiliates, webmasters, and developers monetize their mobile and desktop traffic by promoting iOS & Android apps and content surveys and downloads for desktop. More information at: https://ogads.com/
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data, we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
• Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
• If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
• Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always state clearly who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details